Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fun at the sand dunes




I know I haven't updated the blog in some time. Well, here is the newest addition to our family. Our sand rail has been so much fun. We have been out twise already. The kids just love it out there... It's a giant sandbox for them to roll around in. I just love the time we spend together as a family. Jason has been working really hard at work. They are getting very busy with new companies starting almost weekly! According to Jason they need to do better! He had set goals, and he isn't happy until they reach those goals. He always aims high and always seems to reach it. He is so driven and focused. I just wish I could have half of his motovation. I would be able to move mountains!!! Well, we are happy here in NV. But it just doesn't feel the same as AZ. I miss all of our family, and friends. Love to you all!!!
-Sadie

3 comments:

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Make sure you keep posting!!! We have missed you!

Carlie said...

Those are fun times- always to be remembered. I remember all my family outings/vacations. This will be one that your kids will enjoy doing for many years to come. miss ya

The Blakes said...

What a fun ride! It was good to see an update from you - I check on the blog almost daily! Hopefully we can connect over the phone soon!